Saturday, December 29, 2012

City Humping: Rising from the Ashes

So city humping was one of these GENIUS ideas I had and... never really took it to the next level. Lucky for me there's a MilTownKlan that exists to separate the wheat from the chaff and keep a fire lit for projects worth pursuing.

City humping is CLEARLY a project that has much scientific merit as it does potential to positively impact global warming. It came to me while I was zipping around the country in that car Ford gave me. I was in Columbus, OH checking out MLG (Major League Gaming).


As usually I was thinking too big for my britches. I got it backwards! We need to start with every continent. Then every country, state... THEN city. :)

We're already 29% done with continents (or 33% depending how you count them). Here's Hanover, Germany being humped.




And last but DEFINITELY not least we have JoeSomebody2 who not only  kept the flame of city humping alive all these years (he put in a request for me to do Osage, IA), but is also currently winning the game. If we were keeping score (and we are keeping score) he's ahead 3 points to me and LaughingLeaf's 1.

PLUS that bastard humped my hometown before I did! I actually think I recorded a video humping Milwaukee right after I got back from Columbus, but I never edited/uploaded it (so it doesn't exist :( ).


We'll eventually have to get a page/website up with a leaderboard and list of all the cities that have been humped. That said, we have A LOT of humping to do before worrying about that. :)

From the original video:

Here are the rules for City Humping:
1. There are no rules
2. Find the best/highest angle for humping
3. Hump (photo or film please)
4. Drink a beer.
5. Tag it cityhumping
6. PROFIT!!!

Now get to humping! :D

If (when) you hump a city, post it as a reply to the original video, leave a comment here, tweet us, shoot an email to miltownklan at gmail dot com or something, letting us know so we can add it to the playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment